I just love this job man. Firstly, it's environment is more peaceful, cooling and not as polluted as the previous one. My partner, Gwen, is also 16 and is a CHIJ Katong graduant. I was too early for work(cos' i didnt know that 31 was quick trip.) She is very sweet-looking, has big eyes. Haha. Initially both of us didnt really talk. Until the supervisor came. Don't misunderstand that, my so-called supervisor is just a 17/18 yr old student, Winnie. She's very talkative and hyper. Haha. Get along with both of them well as we're around the same age. Gossip here and there, bio at yandaos etc =x.
Tmr I'll be expecting 2 guests, Teng Lui and Raymond. Haha. They offered to come and visit me, I didnt make them do it. Most probably they're coming for Gwen. I just cant stop telling these guys how sweet Gwen is. Haha.
I must really admit that their choc is expensive. 100g for $13.60? Haha. Well, same as Mel, I'd learnt how to make the strawberry dipped in some special choc. It was just delicious! Yeah, totally agree with Mel, stock taking was a tough one. Not difficult, just boring and tiring. I did that today. Didnt like it. Cant wait to memorise all the choc's name and learn more new things from them. Was happy that my working place doesnt have those fierce fierce de auntie. TIRED!!